What is NarrowBoat?
NarrowBoat is the only magazine dedicated to canal and river history.
Every issue is packed full of rare archive photographs and the writings of acknowledged experts on the boats, people and places of Britain's canals.
Each printed issue of the magazine features an attractive wrap-round cover depicting a cargo-carrying scene.
NarrowBoat is published quarterly in print and online in March, June, September and December each year by Waterways World Ltd.
For the duration of your subscription you will have:
- access to the full text of every article in the NarrowBoat archive (including those that are no longer available in print) See a sample of what you can expect...
- access to view every issue of NarrowBoat in our online page reader
- be able to download individual articles in pdf format.
- a high quality magazine delivered to your door each quarter that will build into a personal archive, which will endure beyond your subscription.
Waterways World online shop offers
- 10% discount on all publications
- FREE post & packing on all purchases.